Transcripts will be issued for individuals without any financial holds. An official transcript becomes unofficial if the seal is broken. Only open if your transcript is for personal use and not if you are forwarding to an institution, employer, or other party.

Click to view transcript or study record request and procedures for:

Calling and Ministry Studies (CAMS) Study Record
Ministerial Internship Program (MIP) Study Record
West Coast Bible College Transcript Request
School of Ministry Transcript Request